Thursday, March 17, 2011

In the Land of Leprechauns!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


 Although I am not of Irish decent my husband and hellions are lucky enough to have ancestors from the Emerald Isle.  I am still proud to say that for 3 of my 29 St. Patty's Days I have had a wee-bit-o Irish in me!





I've had the directions for this face warmer in my arsenal of crochet patterns for a little while now. The Tool requested one after he saw something similar on an etsy page I left open.  I think this shade of orange was just perfect to transform my Irish family into leprechauns! When I find the original maker of the pattern I will link to it so you too can have an awesome way to make yourself a leprechaun!

3 comments:

  1. You'd fit right in at the St Patrick's Day parade in Belfast with those :)

    My son has been blessed with his own traditional red hair (although he insists we call it orange instead of red)!

    Thanks for joining in with the St Patricks Day carnival :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- that is too cute. I may need one of these someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THESE!!! I'm smiles ear to ear! SO awsome.

    ReplyDelete