Monday, April 4, 2011

Iv'e Got the Urge!

The Urge to Serge!

There has been sickness amuck in our household. This, along with the end of Girl Scout cookies sales and I have been one busy mom. Posting has been one of the last things on my mind. Obviously.

I would have a post full of witty musings about my new serger but my mind is still full of snot and haze from the medications.

The Tool found a singer serger on the Craig's List for $50.  A great find indeed. I haven't used one before. I am, however, very excited to learn. The little old lady that we bought it from (named Iola) sent a book along with it. So thrilled to start!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! My mom offered to let me use her surger but I have no clue how to work it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have no clue! But am so willing to learn. let's hope i don't lose a finger. ;)

    ReplyDelete